A MAJORITY OF REPUBLICANS ARE CRAZY


Bob Cesca
Bob Cesca’s Awesome Blog
August 31, 2010

This is just staggeringly dumb, while also being a solid indicator of the unseriousness of the modern Republican Party. The latest Newsweek poll via Sam Stein:

A majority of Republicans believe that President Barack Obama “sympathizes with the goals of Islamic fundamentalists who want to impose Islamic law around the world,” according to a survey released on Monday. […]A full 14 percent of Republicans said that it was “definitely true” that Obama sympathized with the fundamentalists and wanted to impose Islamic law across the globe. An additional 38 percent said that it was probably true — bringing the total percentage of believers to 52 percent.

If you’re an independent voter who’s planning on voting for Republicans this year, think it over long and hard. You’d be voting for a slate of candidates who have no plans for the economy, who would add hundreds of billions of dollars to the deficit in the form of handouts for the super rich (handouts which, by the way, won’t grow the economy), who would endlessly investigate every aspect of the president’s underpants in a McCarthy-style witch hunt, and who believe in wild conspiracy theories injected into the mainstream by con-men and extreme far-right paranoiacs. You might believe the Democrats are ineffectual or whatever, but weigh these options carefully.

http://www.bobcesca.com/blog-archives/2010/08/a_majority_of_r.html

© Bob Cesca’s Goddamn Awesome Blog!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Fox News, Glenn Beck, O'Reilly, Palin, Republicans, Tea Partiers, Turds, Wingnuts. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s